Program Framework - Demand Center for Project Requests
Organisations often struggle to process project or investment requests efficiently. The Demand Center solution ensures that requests are captured consistently, associated tasks are monitored and approvers are alerted. With these dashboards the Portfolio Office has visibility to expedite the process and prioritise requests effectively.İş ortağı ile iletişime geçin Videoyu izleyin
- Requests received are incomplete
- Portfolio office team effort is wasted with laborious admin
- It takes too long to accept demand requests for onward processing
- Requests fail to pass review boards due to unanswered questions
- Cannot track performance of the approval process
- Demand Center central dashboard, showing all requests listed with various filter options and visuals analysing request counts and cost budget.
- Requests in Review showing those requests that are currently being processed to approval or rejection. Showing ‘Days in Review’ to allow easy identification of those requests that have been in review longest.
- Approval Center is a report for individual approvers, showing all the request currently awaiting their input with approval tasks and their status clearly shown.
- Requests Closed provides a view of all requests that are fully processed, to allow analysis of Accepted versus Rejected requests. Showing timelines illustrating the process periods for each item.
- Requests Accepted is a report showing only those requests that have been accepted, so they can be inspected in greater detail, with various visuals and filter options.
- Request Status showing all the details relating to an individual request, including the status of any admin or approval tasks relating to it.
- Task Center is a report that allows governance of all tasks, analysing which user has the most open tasks, average days to complete etc.
Power BI İş Ortağı olmak mı istiyorsunuz?
Sertifikalı iş ortakları takımın önemli bir parçasıdır! Yeni iş fırsatları bulun, bağlantılar kurun ve dünyanın dört bir yanındaki Power BI kullanıcılarıyla şirketinizin becerilerini ve deneyimini paylaşın.Kaydolun
Neden iş ortağı olmanız gerektiğini öğrenin