- Gold Cloud Platform
- Gold Cloud Productivity
- Gold Collaboration and Content
- Gold Data Analytics
- Silver Data Platform
Power BI is fully integrated with DXC's IoT offering, providing different views of the real data to users for Deep Analytics.
DXC's Internet of Things (IoT) Analytics Services are built upon an open Geo-spatial mapping platform known by the registered trademark "OmniLocation”. It covers four separate areas of industry. Situational Intelligence for Supply Chain Management, Remote Resource Optimisation, Industrial Site Management & Predictive Maintenance and Tracking Enterprise Visibility.
Enterprise Visibility includes Event Management, Shipment Tracking, Geo-fencing and Notification. For example, it reviews the recorded data from a Global Food Service Logistics company for:
1) Full Enterprise Visibility : Warehouses, Delivery Trucks, Destinations, All sites, not just delivery.
2) Supply Chain Updates : Compare request to delivery, Updated continuously, Warehouse resupply.
3) Analytics : Performance metrics with Power BI Interface.
4) Accountability : Time Definite Delivery, Automated Auditing and Fleet Management.
The same information which creates a Geo-spatial interface here provides the data for deep analytics, showing a few of the hundreds of different analyses that are possible with Microsoft Power BI. Power BI is fully integrated with the offering which brings the data to live and provides users many different views of the real time data when looked at by comparing routes, looking back in history, looking back in time to see which deliveries were most efficient as well as how many products were delivered and on what schedules. It provides performance metrics considering all the relevant parameters.