- Gold Application Development
- Gold Cloud Customer Relationship Management
- Silver Cloud Platform
- Gold Cloud Productivity
- Silver Collaboration and Content
Monitoring and managing a large catalogue of insurance products and sales agencies is no easy task, especially when business operations are spread geographically across the entire country. Success requires continuous tracking of the business as a whole and also the ability to view detailed performance information of individual products and agencies.
Hitachi Solutions has developed a solution that connects directly to cloud CRM data sources, serving up key business performance information using intuitive visualization. This provides the ability to quickly identify which elements of the business are performing well and which require timely attention.
Key highlights of the solution include:
- Management has the ability to monitor the performance of various insurance agencies that they partner with, as well as the various insurance products that are maintained in their catalogue.
- Information for these two facets of the business are presented at a summary level, allowing a holistic view of the entire operation. In addition, a more detailed view is available which provides analysis and elaboration on specific partner agencies and policy products accordingly. This approach satisfies both the need to monitor the business from a big picture perspective and the need to manage the business at a more tactical level.
- Furthermore, a live connection is made against CRM online data, allowing these dashboards to continually update automatically. This ensures that the information displayed on these dashboards always provide the most current view of the business and how it responds to the strategic decisions of the company’s leadership.
Hitachi Solutions’ Insurance Dashboards simultaneously provide a both a big picture, as well as a detailed view of two key business areas, re-seller partner performance and product performance. This provides management and the leadership teams with the right information they need to be effective decision makers, in a timely and intuitive format. The optimal way to utilize these dashboards is to connect them directly into your company’s CRM system. This will allow your organisation to be empowered to make the right decision at the right time, to monitor the results as they unfold and to adjust as needed.