Ingraphic - Office 365 Insight
Office 365 Insight is an analytic reporting solution that gives IT and digitalization projects the details they need to make better decisions for the adoption and usage of Office 365. Reports include adoption and trend analysis for better understanding the usage of Yammer, Teams, Skype, SharePoint, Outlook and OneDrive. With the ability to extend the solution with more granular department data and company related information.联系合作伙伴 观看视频
- Granularity (Daily) - The ability to See adoption trends down to a daily level. Not limited to the last complete month. This will allow you to easily see how usage change after a launch event or product training.
- History (no limit) - Since the storage is based on your own resources, there are no limit to how long of a usage history you can store. You can decide.
- Your own Org Chart - Enrich your usage data by using data for Azure AD or your own org chart. Get insight on the organization level, division, region, department etc.
- Define “Active User” - You can decide what counts as “active user” and see the adoption trend on your own terms. Example: is an active user of outlook reading, sending or just receiving email?
- Compare products - Example: compare usage between Skype chat vs Teams chat.
- Usage by Device – Get more details on how users are using the different apps and services in their daily usage.
- Department insight – By delegating and enable RLS, different department get an overview of how they are using Office 365 as a collaboration platform