- Inaccurate demand or sales forecasting leading to Inventory pile up at the Distributor and C&F level.
- Sales team time spent on manual reports with limited accuracy instead of time spent generating business.
- Inaccurate analytics of marketing trends and misreporting of market information - Channel conflicts, Infiltration, Product launch delays
- Company promotional schemes not being passed to the retailer
- Integrates with heterogeneous dealer systems using uniform formats which pull data from dealer systems or upload data in a pre-defined format.
- Reduced inventory holding levels at warehouse and stock list points.
- Timely, accurate and automated secondary sales reporting leading to accurate production and schedule planning.
- Accurate demand and sales forecasting.
- Dealer Performance Metrics
- Promotion scheme performance
- Sales growth analysis
- Slow and fast moving products
- Stock analysis
- Sales figures obtained from calendar week sales
- Seasonal and geographical buying patterns
- Seasonal sales averages
- Last year vs. current year sales, stock on hand, or stock availability at the stock list