Agile Analytics - HR Analytics
Managing your workforce has never been so easy! Using our HR Analytics solution built on Microsoft Power BI can help you deal with employees' information in a simple and effective manner through an user-friendly and automated reporting environment. This means HR staff can get back to what they do best, hiring and managing people instead of dealing with data manipulation!連絡合作夥伴 觀看影片
- Do you need an easy and efficient way to analyse large data sets of employees’ information?
- Do you want to combine internal and external databases to get better insights into the available workforce?
- Do you want to track your workforce performance with simple and user-friendly reporting application?
- Do you want to know how to collaboratively analyse your figures and share HR reports?
- Turnover dashboards: Annualised voluntary turnover rate, average retirement age and percentage of new hire retention.
- Training efficiency dashboard: Percentage of the HR budget spent on training, the ratio of internal versus external training and return on investment (ROI) for training
- Recruitment dashboard: Average interviewing costs, job vacancies as a percentage of total positions as well as internal, external, and total headcount recruiting costs and ratios
- HR management dashboard: HR department cost per FTE, HR headcount, workforce productivity