Agile Analytics - HR Analytics
A full end-to-end analytics and reporting solution – built on Microsoft Power BI – to help you discover useful HR insights for strategic decision making. It enables HR professionals to make data-driven decisions to attract, manage, and retain employees, which improves ROI and helps leaders make decisions to create better work environments and maximize employee productivity. It has a major impact on the bottom-line when used effectively. You can see your data from any source such as Workday, ADP, Oracle HCM, ... We can help you build and customize these reports, or you can get the Power BI source file (PBIX) with instructions to do it yourself (DIY).連絡合作夥伴 觀看影片
- Do you need an easy and efficient way to analyze your full employees' life-cycle information?
- Do you want to combine internal and external databases to get better insights into the available workforce?
- Do you want to track your workforce performance with a simple and user-friendly reporting application?
- Do you want to know how to collaboratively analyze your figures and share HR reports?
Our HR & People Analytics solution built on Microsoft Power BI gives you the insight you need about your Human capital.
Examples of Power BI HR dashboards:
- Turnover dashboards: Annualized voluntary turnover rate, average retirement age, and percentage of new hire retention.
- Training efficiency dashboard: Percentage of the HR budget spent on training, the ratio of internal versus external training and return on investment (ROI) for training
- Recruitment dashboard: Average interviewing costs, job vacancies as a percentage of total positions as well as internal, external, and total headcount recruiting costs and ratios
- Staff management dashboard: HR department cost per FTE, HR headcount, workforce productivity