Traditionally transit agencies relied on static Microsoft Excel spreadsheets to compile and share key performance indicators (KPIs) in dashboard format - a highly manual and time-consuming process that can’t keep pace with the dynamics of any transit fleet operations. Transit agencies and authorities need a better way to monitor and analyze their evolving traffic condition and performance – everything from driver performance, route information, impounded vehicle reports, to lost and found property updates.
In response to these challenges, EastBanc Technologies developed a Power BI report to meet the autonomous, dynamic, and real-time reporting needs of transit agencies. This cloud-based solution measures fleet performance and displays real-time results on an interactive dashboard. Drill down further for historical views and trend analysis of past versus current performance.
The solution also includes a powerful network congestion map which pinpoints graphically where critical traffic delays occur – as they happen. The resulting insight allows for more informed decision-making and monitoring.
Sample reports include:
- Driver records including names, addresses, date of birth, contact information.
- Fleet size and structure such as vehicle type/manufacturer, and trip activity.
- Customer complaint case tracking – open and closure rates, time to close, and historical reports.
- Map-based insights into pick-up and drop-off locations, as well as under-served areas.
- Headways and Delays statistics.