The Health, Safety, and Environment solution allows in-depth analysis to be carried out, reviewed, and displayed in a visually appealing and informative manner. It allows the user to compare a wide variety of metrics and data sets from which conclusions and data backed observations can be made.
This section offers users a corporate overview of HSE incidents over time with customizable options to emphasize key industry measurements.
- All data is filterable by several industry variables; OHSA, Severity, and Lost Time Case data.
- Injury count by month
- Top 5 influencers that influenced the change in the monthly Injury count.
HSE Injury by Body Part
This section affords a deeper review of the most injured body parts and the severity of injury.
- The Human Body Synoptic Panel allows exact body parts to be specified and drilled into with subsequent charts dynamically changing based on selections made.
- A detailed matric highlights a breakdown of both the body part group as well as the specific body part.
HSE by Geography
Data is displayed that can be sliced by both Location and Rig, allowing the user to see any problem areas with clear indicators.
- A matrix offers users a breakdown of injured body part (grouped) by both location and rigs within each location.
- A geographical representation indicates injury counts per location with the ability to drill down into the data for further rig detail.
HSE by Hours Worked
A corporate view integrates hours worked per injury, crucial for auditing, while indicating HSE performance for industry regulators.
- The matrix shows an overall view - OSHA (lower is worse)
- OSHA calculations are utilized to chart and highlight which body part is injured the most prolifically.
- Highlighting the hours worked and injuries suffered provides a quick monitor of these costly attributes