Course5 Intelligence Pvt. Ltd - Multi Retailer Marketplace Dashboard
This dashboard helps you to understand retail sales ,customer behavior, position in market share to analyze lost opportunities and product forecasting. It also allow to manage and monitor multi channel retailers simultaneously.Partner kontaktieren Video ansehen
- Managing Multiple Retailers: The input to these numbers come from multiple retailers. Each of the retailers (Walmart, Costco, Amazon etc.) have their own set of tools, processes, and systems used to run and manage everyday operations.
- Scattered Data Points: The company faced challenges in data management and reporting.
- Multiple Teams: Teams from various functions – category and sales, supply chain, retail operations need to monitor and act on multiple KPIs at various levels of detail. To name a few - inventory availability and OOS (out-of-stock), margin and profitability, ratings, reviews, average order value etc.
- Inventory availability: Teams were inundated with multiple insights through existing systems, none of them directed them to on-ground operations to the most critical exceptions that needed their immediate attention. In a demanding industry of CPG a simple delay in restocking leads to significant revenue losses and in certain channels like Amazon, penalties in the form of losing the ‘buy box’.
- Summary Dashboard (Operational View): The dashboard consists of a Summary view that provides a bird’s eye view of the business performance across all retailers in terms of Revenue and Units Sold. This view is created for Executive level end – user.
- Target Attainment: This chart present in Retailer Dashboard helps indicate retailer's performance against a predefined sales figure (target). This helps identify underperforming retailers such that account managers then can take corrective measure to meet targets.
- Revenue/Unit Trend: The revenue and unit trend provide insights into the revenue and total units sold over time periods. It also provides an indication into the YoY performance for that period. The user has the ability to deep dive into category, brand and product level analysis by selecting particular time periods from the chart.
- Retailer Dashboard (Analytical View): The retailer dashboard is specifically designed for deeper analysis of data by means of chart interactions and filters. The user has the ability analyze data starting at category level all the way down to the product level.
- The dashboard consists of a Summary view that provides a bird’s eye view of the business performance across all retailers in terms of Revenue and Units Sold.
- The retailer specific dashboard is designed for a deeper analysis of the data by means of chart interactions and filters.
- Users have the ability to carry out a top-down analysis of the business performance from the level of retailer all the way down to products.
- Target chart has been incorporated to analyze performance at the retailer level.
- Top and bottom performance chart has been created to analyze the top/least performing categories, brand and product.
- Trend charts enable the user to analyze the performance for historical timeframes.
- UPC/ASIN level tabular view has been created to enable the export of data for further ad-hoc analysis.
Impact on the dashboard:
- Dashboards offer a bird’s eye view into multiple metrics and KPIs (revenue and units sold across all retailers, the average sales price, average order value, market share %). and a granular view to ‘pinch and zoom’ analyses right from category to product level from across three geographic regions.
- The analytical engine continuously monitors data and allows business users ample time to respond and take appropriate decisions.
- This centralized repository now opens up a host of possibilities enabling analytical models to unearth trends and insights in week rather than months.
- The ecommerce teams now have the visibility into global inventory and allows proactive measures to be taken to ensure retailers do not run out of stock.
Möchten Sie ein Power BI-Partner werden?
Zertifizierte Partner sind ein wichtiger Teil des Teams! Hier können Sie neue Geschäftschancen finden, Kontakte knüpfen und die Erfahrungen Ihres Unternehmens mit Power BI-Benutzern auf der ganzen Welt teilen.Registrieren
Erfahren Sie mehr zu den Vorteilen, wenn Sie ein Partner werden.