Register today and join me at the second annual Power Platform Conference, sponsored by Microsoft, this October in Las Vegas. You can discover, connect, and explore in-person across keynotes, sessions, breakouts, and more—all dedicated to helping you learn more about the newest features in the Microsoft Power Platform portfolio (Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate, Power Pages, and Power Virtual Agents) and our latest innovations like Microsoft Fabric and Copilot. This is a can’t-miss opportunity to gain hands-on knowledge directly from Microsoft leaders and community experts!
The event runs from the 3rd to the 5th of October, with pre- and post-conference workshops on October 1st, 2nd, and 6th. In addition to featuring more than 100 speakers and more than 70 sessions, you will have the opportunity to connect—and reconnect—with Power Platform and Fabric users from around the world, building personal and professional relationships while gaining valuable insight into what’s new and next for Microsoft’s data and low-code applications.
Below are some of the amazing sessions and speakers we have lined up for Power BI and Fabric. I’ll be giving one of the keynote sessions, Microsoft Fabric: Analytics in the Era of AI, where I’ll break down how easy it is for Power BI users to start harnessing the next generation of analytics to unlock the potential of their data. You also can’t miss the fantastic line up of speakers like Adam Saxton, Patrick LeBlanc, and Amanda Rivera who will showcase the latest features in Power BI and Microsoft Fabric and show you how to take advantage of them to level up your work.
Power BI sessions
- Keynote – Microsoft Fabric: Analytics in the Era of AI
- Analytics in the Age of AI: Introducing Fabric
- Chef’s Big Book of Power BI Recipes
- Data Factory in an Hour with Microsoft Fabric
- Fold on Tight: Understanding Power BI Query Folding in 20 Minutes!
- Lakehouses, Warehouses, and Marts Oh My! A Data Grown Up Story in the Fabric World
- Level Up Your Power BI Report Creation Skills
- A Beginner’s Guide to PowerApps and PowerBI
- Getting the Most Out of the Deneb Power BI Visual
- Automating Power BI Report Updates and Sharing with Power Automate
- Power Platform Release Planner – Your New Superpower!
- Sharing Power BI Reports in Your Organization the Right Way
- Transform Your Business with the Power Trio: Power BI, Power Apps, and Power Automate
- And more!
Featured Power BI speakers
- Arun Ulagaratchagan (CVP, Azure Data | Microsoft)
- Amanda Rivera (Principal Program Manager, Power BI | Microsoft)
- Adam Saxton (Principal Program Manager, Power BI CAT | Microsoft)
- Patrick LeBlanc (Principal Program Manager | Microsoft)
- Shabnam Watson (BI Architect | ABI Cube)
- Geetha Sivasailam (Microsoft Business Applications MVP | #PowerAddict, Solutions Architect | ArtisConsulting)
Don’t delay—sign up for the Microsoft Power Platform Conference today!
- Click here to register: https://aka.ms/MPPC23/BI/Register
- Click here for hotel reservations: https://aka.ms/MPPC23/BI/Hotel
See you there!