We are happy to announce that we have just released the February update for the On-premises data gateway (version 3000.114.6)
Compatible with February PBI Desktop
This version of the gateway will ensure that the reports that you publish to the Power BI Service and refresh via the Gateway will go through the same query execution logic/run-time as in the February Power BI Desktop version.
Here are some of the things that we would like to highlight with this month’s release:
- All certified connectors can be used via the gateway
- Amazon OpenSearch Service (New Connector)
- OpenSearch Project (New Connector)
- Digital Construction Works Insights (New Connector)
- Azure Databricks (Connector Update)
- BQE Core (Connector Update)
- MicroStrategy (Connector Update)
- Starburst Enterprise (Connector Update)
See an overview of all connector updates in the Power BI February 2022 Feature Summary.
Please continue to send us feedback for what new capabilities you’d like to see in the future.