The Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event is almost here. Join us on April 6, 2021, from 9–10:30 AM Pacific Time (UTC -7) to discover how new innovations coming to the 2021 wave 1 release will give you the tools you need to transform your business by:
- Bringing a new level of innovation and agility to your organization with modular applications that all work together.
- Unifying relationships, processes, and data with connected, comprehensive, cloud business applications across your organization.
- Gaining end-to-end visibility while enabling your teams to achieve greater outcomes faster.
- Thriving as your business changes by extending existing applications and building new solutions.
- Giving your organization the tools it needs to provide a safer workplace while maintaining productivity as teams work remotely.
You’ll be able to participate in a live Q&A chat and hear from James Phillips, President, Microsoft Digital Transformation Platform, as he shares stories from customers about how they use Microsoft business applications to drive success.
You’ll also hear from the executives and engineers behind the technology as they discuss the new features and capabilities of Power BI. Here’s a high-level overview:
- Power BI Pro
- New quick create feature makes it even easier to author content.
- Improvements to advanced capabilities like small multiples and composite models.
- Expanded integration with Microsoft Teams.
- Power BI Premium
- New Power BI Premium per user provides an entry-level price point for small and medium businesses and workgroups within larger organizations.
- The latest version is based on the newest product architecture which provides improved performance and lower total cost of ownership.
- Power BI Embedded
- Power BI Embedded now delivers up to 16x faster performance.
- Added visibility into utilization at the workspace level.
- A new, lower entry level for paginated reports and AI workloads.
And that’s just the start. Register today to ensure you don’t miss a single update, insight, or in-depth product demonstration from the experts behind them.
Come join us. And experience tomorrow’s innovations for your business—today.