Some of you already got a glimpse of the upcoming features in Power BI included in the 2019 release wave 2 at the Power BI general session at MBAS.
The upcoming release wave brings to market new and exciting capabilities. We have summarized some of the highlights in a release overview guide and created a short walk-through video for you to experience the new capabilities in a simple and easy to use format to watch at your own pace.
Some of the capabilities covered include:
- Data protection capabilities in Power BI that leverage Microsoft’s leading security solutions for Information Protection and Threat Protection to provide you with greater control and visibility over sensitive data in Power BI
- Large (10+ GB), shared, and certified datasets
- A new experience for visualizing data lineage between different Power BI artifacts
- Open platform connectivity (XMLA)
- Power BI service new look and feel
For the complete list of capabilities for the Power Platform and, please read the 2019 release wave 2 plan.