Power BI recently announced the GA of Power BI template apps, allowing Power BI users to gain immediate insights through prepackaged dashboards and reports that are created from a live data source without the need to connect to, model, or visualize the data.
The LinkedIn Sales Navigator Analytics Integration allows teams to seamlessly view and analyze Sales Navigator usage data within Power BI to increase sales effectiveness and maximize productivity.
The LinkedIn Sales Navigator for Sales Operations enables sales operations personnel to identify and analyze things like:
- Who is using LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- When the best day is to send an InMail
- The Social Selling Index across all users
Using the insights found in LinkedIn Sales Navigator for Sales Operations template app, sales operations professionals can:
- Uncover insights faster – Derive valuable insights faster by analyzing and visualizing your LinkedIn Sales Navigator usage data in Power BI within minutes
- Run deeper analyses – Perform deeper analyses and run comprehensive reports by merging other data sources (e.g. HR, CRM, sales acceleration) into one single view
- Optimize sales performance – Measure relationship-building activities and improve team and rep performance by identifying areas of opportunities for training or coaching
The LinkedIn Sales Navigator for Sales Operations template app also allows users to see Sales Navigator data next to data from other sources by pinning them to a common dashboard. For those users who want to mashup Sales Navigator product usage data with data from other sources, a new Sales Navigator connector is also available in Power BI Desktop.
In order to use this template app, you must:
- Have a LinkedIn Sales Navigator Enterprise plan
- Be an Admin or a Reporting User on the Sales Navigator Contract (Note: A reporting license on the Sales Navigator contract does not take up a seat on that contract)
- Be a Power BI user
The LinkedIn Sales Navigator for Sales Operations template app is available for download from AppSource.
You can find out more about how to use the template app at https://aka.ms/pbilisn
To view the full set of LinkedIn Sales Navigator announcements, visit their website here.