Are you a key member of the team delivering business analytics and intelligence for your organization? Finding BA/BI to be a more significant part of your day-to-day work life? Not your role yet, but you have a friend or colleague working in business and data analytics? For anyone trying to stay ahead of the analytics curve and position your data career for success, we invite you to join us and the Microsoft BI, Azure, and Office teams at the PASS Business Analytics Conference in Santa Clara April 20-22 – and we also want you to spread the word!
Featuring 60+ in-depth sessions, hands-on labs, and expert panels, the conference will cover the essential skills and latest best practices for integrating, analyzing, visualizing, and reporting on company data, as well as unlocking the power and promise of Big Data.
Power BI will be front and center at the conference. Enjoy deep dives into Power BI’s dashboard capabilities, out-of-the-box solutions for services such as Salesforce, Marketo and CRM Dynamics, the Designer, SSAS connectivity, Mobile apps, Q&A and much more.
Our top experts and other industry leaders will be going inside Power BI, Excel, data visualization, predictive analytics, using SQL and R, and sharing how to get the most from your business data and make better data-driven decisions. Here are some of our sessions you won’t want to miss:
- Best Practice Mobile Dashboard Design - Jen Underwood
- Pour Some Data on Me: Discover, Manage, Analyze, and Visualize Your Data with Power BI – Miguel Martinez
- Advanced Modelling and Calculation Using the Power BI Designer- Kasper de Jonge
- Data Hunters & Gatherers: Discover, Acquire, and Transform Your Data with Power Query - Miguel Llopis
- Instant Dashboards for Your Critical Business Applications: Dynamics, Salesforce, Marketo and more! - Theresa Palmer-Boroski & Faisal Mohamood
- =Excel(): Your Most Personal Data Analysis Tool - Ashvini Sharma & David Gainer
- Find the Information You Need from Your Data with Natural Language - Adam Wilson
- Data-Driven Healthcare: Improving the Quality and Effectiveness of Care Through Analytics – Tom Lawry
Plus, watch for new sessions coming soon from SQL Server BI & Data Warehousing Senior Technical Product Marketing Manager Sanjay Soni, Azure HDInsight’s Asad Khan, Power Map’s Igor Peev, and Microsoft Finance Director Marc Reguera.
We’re also excited about community sessions by BI experts Chris Webb, Jen Stirrup, and Marco Russo, Big Data and Analytics leaders David Smith, Lynn Langit, and Andrew Brust, and the Excel Dream Team of MrExcel Bill Jelen, Chandoo, PowerPivotPro’s Rob Collie and Avi Singh, Ken Puls, Matt Allington, Excel TV’s Jordan Goldmeier, Rick Grantham, and Oz du Soleil, and more.
Come join us – and tell all your analytics colleagues about this incredible time of learning and networking for people who work every day to make sense of and gain insights from data. See you there!
PS: You can save $200 by March 16 and an extra $150 by contacting your PASS Local or Virtual Chapter for a discount code to use when registering.