Only when everyone in your organization has access to timely insights can you achieve a truly data-driven culture. And data-grounded decisions are essential to success in today’s competitive markets.
See how your peers are creating data-driven businesses, breaking down data silos, reducing costs, and improving results using Azure Synapse Analytics and Microsoft Power BI. Register for a one-hour virtual event, Azure Synapse Analytics: How It Works, on Wednesday, June 17, 2020 from 10:00 AM–11:00 AM Pacific Time to learn how to use these services to accelerate time to insight across your organization.
At this virtual event, customers will demonstrate how their employees gain unprecedented insights from their data running in Azure—in seconds, through beautiful visualizations with Power BI.
They’ll also show how they deliver insights from all their data, across data warehouses and big data analytics systems. See what’s possible with Azure Synapse, including the ability to:
- Analyze all types of data—structured, semi-structured, and unstructured.
- Bring data lakes and data warehouses into a unified analytics service.
- Deeply integrate Apache Spark™ and SQL engines into your analytics platform.
- Unify data engineers, database administrators, data scientists, IT pros, and business analysts on a single analytics platform.
- Let people use diverse data skills like SQL, Python, Scala, SparkSQL, and Microsoft .NET in a single service.
Enhance your BI investments with this limitless analytics service built to ingest, prep, manage, and serve data for immediate use in machine learning, AI, and Power BI. Unify your data silos, gain advanced security control, and perform cloud-scale analytics all up to 14 times faster and at a 94 percent lower cost than with other cloud providers.
Register today for the Azure Synapse Analytics: How It Works virtual event on June 17. We hope to see you there.
Register early for a chance to win a Microsoft Surface Go tablet (three winners total). Winners will be selected at random. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to any registered event attendee 18 years of age or older. Void in Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, Region of Crimea, and where prohibited. Sweepstakes ends June 17, 2020. For Official Rules, see https://aka.ms/AnalyticsinAzureVirtualEventRules