Restaurant, supermarket, fashion store, drugstore, car salon or DIY market: Obungi Location Analytics gives you a perfect overview of your store visitors.
Motion analysis of visitors
- In which store area do customers spend most of their time? In the “special sales area”? With a certain brand?
- Where do they preferably take a seat?
- On which floor do they spend how much of their time?
- How do customers move inside of my store? Where do they go first – and where next?
Location Analytics helps you, to analyze the movement of your store visitors on a sales area or even on different floors. Therefore, you get helpful insights to the attractiveness of your sales area and to how you could potentially optimize it.
Waiting time and staff shortage
- Do my customers have to wait too long at the checkout or in other store areas?
- How is the ratio of visitors to staff? Is there a shortage of staff at certain hours?
Analyze the number of visitors in your location and discover unwanted waiting time, high visitors’ density or staff shortage.
Outdoor advertising: Passersby versus visitors
- How many passersby passed the store today?
- How many passersby came into the store?
- Is the visual appearance of my shop pleasing?
Monitor the effectiveness of your outdoor advertising and draw more attention to your shop windows. With Location Analytics you can see, how many passengers walk along your store and how many of them become visitors.
Customer behavior and customer loyalty
- How many visitors are in the store at different times of the day?
- How much time did visitors spend in the store on an average?
- Is the visitor new? Does he come on a daily, weekly or monthly basis?
Analyze the visitors’ behavior. Do they return? Do they like to spend time at your store? If yes, how much money do they spend while doing so?
Use “Location Analytics for Retail” to compare the performance of your different stores and therefore get valuable insights.