We’re excited to announce the Power BI Perks Program, a new reward program that gives you “perks” for actively participating in the Power BI Community both online and in-person. Perk rewards range from recognition to swag to exclusive access to the inside scoop on Power BI… and more!
We’ve structured this program to ensure that everyone has an opportunity to earn perks, whether it’s with your local Power BI User Group, on our forums, or in a community role such as Red Carpet Partners or Trainers. Keep an eye on the community soon for new leaderboards that represent various types of achievements.
We’re kicking off the Perks Program with special rewards for community members who are attending the Microsoft Data Insights Summit in Bellevue, WA on March 22-23, 2016, our first Power BI and Excel user conference. Some of the perks available are:
· Reserved seating at keynotes
· Exclusive one-on-one time with Power BI executives
· A tour of the Microsoft Cybercrimes Center
· A meeting and book signing session with headliner Nate Silver
· Access to the exclusive community lounge
· Excellent Power BI swag
So how do attendees qualify for these great perks?
1. If you haven’t already, register with the community at http://community.powerbi.com
3. Actively participate in the online community. Give kudos, provide solutions, post tips and tricks, enter contests – all of your community activity counts! The more you participate, the faster you earn points towards perks.
4. Attend your local User Group events. Fill out the surveys when you attend and be sure to list your Community user name.
Community User Name
We’ll have more details soon about the Power BI Perks Program outside of the Summit, but you can start working towards all of our perks right now by participating in the Community. (Remember, participating just means doing what you are already doing – replying to posts, creating new posts, giving kudos, etc.) The more you participate, the more chances you have to earn!
Power BI Community team.