Thanksgiving is here! The Power BI team decided to look for some data and find out where our favorite Thanksgiving meal is produced and how much is consumed. Watch to find out, and then try the visualization, storytelling and sharing capabilities for self-service analytics with Power BI.
With the hope that you can find out more about Power BI and play around with this fun analysis, we’ve provided the dataset used in this demo below! Best wishes from the Power BI team and enjoy this Thanksgiving weekend!
For more information on Power BI for Office 365, follow these next steps:
- Install Power Map Preview for Excel today.
- Install Power Query Preview for Excel today.
- Sign up for Power BI Preview.
- Access Power BI and Power Map Getting Started and Samples
- Access Power Query Documentation and samples.
- Follow the Power BI Getting Started guide.
- Join in on the conversation on Twitter by following us @MSPowerBI and @Office using hashtags #PowerBI, #PowerPivot, #PowerView and #PowerMap, and like us on Facebook at Microsoft BI and Office
- Once you are a “Power BI Pro” enter our Demo Contest for a chance to win an Xbox One, Surface Pro 2 and a trip to the 2014 PASS Business Analytics Conference!