Discover and share insights in minutes
Create interactive data visualisations from multiple data sources and share important business insights across your organisation with Power BI.DOWNLOAD FREE Watch a demo
Analysts: Provide real-time insights across your organisation
Connect, prepare, and model
Connect to and transform data with advanced data preparation capabilities.
Create interactive data visualisations and uncover important insights.
Publish and share
Publish dashboards and share insights to drive informed action throughout your organisation.
Power BI & Excel are better together
Use Power BI and Excel together to easily gather, shape, analyse, and explore key business data in new ways—all in less time.Learn More
Connect and prepare your data
- Connect directly to data sources wherever they are—including real-time and streaming—with 500+ connectors for data in the cloud or on premises.
- Combine, transform and organise massive amounts of data with Power Query at a fraction of the cost, time and expertise previously required. Learn more
- Simplify data modelling when you prepare data once and use it for multiple models, take advantage of a point-and-click analysis interface, and create models automatically.
The Power BI dashboards we have implemented give us an umbrella that picks up data in different locations, giving us a unified source of information that we can easily understand and analyse.
Sara Goulartt, Sustainability Deputy Director, EDP
Visualise your data
- Get quick insights with AI-assisted visualisations created automatically on your dataset.
- Gain limitless options for how you visualise your data through the custom visuals open framework, or choose from the more than 100 visuals published by community users.
- Find answers fast. Ask a question and let Power BI choose the right visual for you.
We’re bringing together clinical, financial, and other data sources in Power BI so we don’t have to hunt down anomalies in different reports. We immediately understand the bigger picture and take action faster.
Kate Forbes, Vice President of Insights and Analytics, Novant Health
Publish and share
- Empower data-driven decision making across your organisation.
- Quickly onboard your team with integrations to Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Teams, and other familiar tools.
- Collaborate on reports and share insights with users across your organisation.
- Distribute insights on any device in just a few clicks and manage user access and security from one central place.
When we adopted Microsoft 365, Power BI immediately demonstrated that it could provide robust data experiences integrated in the tools people already use every day.
Mike Abram, Chief Information Officer, Information Systems, Westinghouse Electric Company
Explore other resources
Learn Power BI basics with the Getting Started with Power BI webinar.
Communicate the stories within your data with the DIY Guide to Dazzling Data.
Get more from your data—Zero to Beautiful: 6 Ways Companies Can Illustrate Data Using Power BI.
Learn from real-world examples—Zero to Beautiful: Data Visualization in Action.
Download Power BI Desktop to get started
Connect to your data and create your first visualisation in just a few clicks.