We’re excited to share all the new innovations we’re rolling out for Power BI to help make creating professional-grade apps even easier.
Join us on October 1, 2020, from 9–11 AM Pacific Time (UTC -7), for this free digital event. You’ll learn how applied AI unifies and enriches your data. And find out how the updates coming in the next release of Microsoft business applications provide insights from every source of data to give holistic guidance, improve decision making, and enable your organization to automate repeatable outcomes at scale.
You’ll hear directly from customers who will share how they use Microsoft business applications to drive success. You’ll also hear from the executives and engineers behind the technology as they discuss new features, capabilities, and how to turn your data into action.
In addition, you’ll get an early look at the new features and capabilities of Power BI. Here’s a high-level overview:
- Updates to Power BI Premium including an improved architecture that helps users achieve ROI up to ten times faster, performance enhancements, improvements to concurrent processing and utilization metrics, and additional governance and workload management features.
- New Power BI Premium Per-User license which provides advanced capabilities like paginated reports, AI capabilities, dataflows, usage-based aggregated optimization, application lifecycle management, and enhanced automatic page refresh.
- Enhanced Teams integration increases collaboration and makes it easy to arrive at decisions faster.
- Richer Excel integration so users can work with consistent and governed data knowing its only accessible to authorized users.
- Better data protection with data classification that allows native integration with Microsoft Information Protection and Microsoft Cloud App Security.
And that’s just the start. You’ll also get to ask product experts your questions during the live Q&A.
Register today to ensure you don’t miss a single update, insight, or in-depth product demonstration from the experts behind them.
Come join us. Together, we’ll reimagine tomorrow.