As Power BI has grown, so has the Power BI Community. Today, more than 50,000 people visit the community weekly. Contributions come from a wide variety of individuals, including users, seasoned practitioners, Microsoft Power BI team members, and Microsoft support professionals. With over 5,000 new topics a month, discussions include troubleshooting, best practices, feedback about how to evolve the product and much more, we are proud of the Power BI Community and the role it plays in building the Power BI ecosystem.
Starting today, support options for free users of Power BI are changing. The Power BI Community will become the primary support channel for free users of Power BI, and Microsoft will no longer offer basic email support. Existing cases filed through the email system will continue to be worked on until they are resolved, but new cases opened through our support page will require that you have a Power BI Pro subscription. Learn more about Power BI Pro features and pricing.
The Power BI community brings the best of fellow Power BI users to your fingertips. Our community support includes:
- More than 13,000 online community members
- A dedicated Microsoft team monitoring the community
- Direct access to the Power BI engineering team and BI MVPs
- Training, webinars, and events
- Report and visual gallery showcases
- Tips, tricks, and code samples to improve efficiency and results
- Central hub for Power BI User Groups around the world
We are confident that Power BI Community will provide the support our users need and will grow even further.
We look forward to continuing the conversation on the Power BI Community.