Clifton Larson Allen - CLA - Product Profitability Assessment
Gaining a true understanding of where your business is generating profit can be a challenge when data isn’t available, or quality data is lacking. Our team can work with your organization to complete a cost and profitability assessment to look at these issues head-on. This assessment unlocks focus areas for your business’ strategy, including determining the industry, customer, products or services, and geography where the profitable growth is coming from. During the COVID-19 pandemic, the business areas that are usually profitable may have changed. Now is a great opportunity to see where your organization’s profitability resides.파트너에 문의 동영상 시청하기
- Gold Data Analytics
In this showcase the client is a golf equipment manufacturer with the goal of more accurately assigning manufacturing overhead costs. Our team allocated overhead at a SKU level, breaking down costs by labor and product production stage ratios. The client provided a product list, customer list, and five years of income.
Using the reports, the client can analyze revenue and cost components for each customer, product line, and product. All report analysis pages include dynamic income measures and a revenue-by-year breakdown chart with forecasts and drill-down capabilities.
The reports allows the client to:
- Drill down on revenue by year to view monthly sales numbers
- View income breakdowns by customer, product line, and product to understand drivers of cost and profit
- Compare the top three revenue producing customers with all others
- Compare gross profit by customer location using an interactive map
- Filter using dynamic slicers
- View income statement measures per unit for each product and product line