Today we’re sharing all the new innovations we’re rolling out for Power BI to help you derive deeper, more impactful insights from your transactional and observational data.
Join us on April 2, 2020, at 8:00 AM Pacific Time for this free virtual event where you’ll hear from James Phillips, President of the Business Applications Group, as he guides you through all the new updates, answers common customer questions, and discusses what they mean for you and your business.
You’ll get an early look at these new Power BI features and how they’ll help you turn data into opportunity by:
- Taking advantage of new AI capabilities to better understand your data and predict future outcomes.
- Providing more visibility into enterprise administration.
- Offering advanced reporting scenarios for enterprise use cases.
- Using a global, governed, scalable, secure, and unified BI platform to meet your self-service and centralized BI needs.
- Simplifying self-service analytics to help you push the limits of what you thought was possible.
And that’s just the start. Register today to ensure you don’t miss a single update, insight, or in-depth product demonstration from the experts behind them. Plus, get a sneak peek at all the new updates we’re announcing by reading the release plan.
Get ready to unlock what’s next for your business.
Now available on demand—see every announcement, demo, and business application innovation that was revealed.