Saviant Technology Consulting & Software Development Pvt. Ltd. - Saviant Energy Analytics Platform (SEAP)
Saviant Energy Analytics Platform – SEAP, a real-time and predictive business intelligence platform for Water, Gas and Electricity Utilities. Saviant Energy Analytics Platform (SEAP) is designed to encourage energy conservation initiatives and promote consumer awareness, by facilitating intelligent actions and insights from their existing energy distribution and consumption data. The solution is a first of its kind and only Analytics platform for Utilities, built using Azure Platform and Cortana Analytics suite.パートナーに問い合わせる ビデオを見る
Today you along with your utility peers across the world are finding it difficult to manage metering data from large number of smart Water, Electricity and Gas meters.
Additonally, it becomes further challenging to create one view of the energy data coming in from all the different metering devices and their respective MDMs. That makes it practically impossible to extract Energy analytics from metering data in order to send alerts and notifications. Hence, it becomes difficult to promote awareness among consumers on their consumption and enforce energy conservation.
Saviant Energy Analytics Platform (SEAP) solution helps you to conserve energy and promote consumer awareness. It enables intelligent actions and insights from your existing energy distribution and energy consumption data. It will help you reduce Energy Distribution costs by up to 20% over the next 3-5 years.
With this solution, you can ingest the data from any of your existing meter devices, MDM system of any meter manufacturer and of any energy type (water, electricity, gas). This intelligent analytics solution handles any type of data – Meter data, AMR/AMI data, Customer data, Billing data.
Additionally, SEAP solution brings down data collection interval to as less as FIVE minutes, which no other platform can handle today.
Being a high-performance Energy analytics platform solution, it
• Enables you to ingest data from any existing Utility/Energy MDM, of any meter manufacturer and any energy type (water, electricity, gas)
• Derives intelligence from any type of data – Meter data, Customer data, Billing data
• Reduces data collection interval as less as 5-minutes
• Manages VEE process in the backend for accurate data intelligence and business insights
• Derives real-time alerts and notifications on most important consumer KPIs
• Enables real-time visibility of Usage data, billing data, Usage pattern and comparative analysis to measure exact ROI and revenue gains
• Derives exclusive benefits from Predictive Analytics for future energy consumption, leakage detection, predictive maintenance, meter health, to name a few
• Synchronizes with embedded GIS for distribution analytics