The Microsoft business applications virtual launch event is almost here! You don’t want to miss this opportunity to get a first-hand look at the new innovations we’re rolling out for Power BI. Register today for this free event, and then tune in to the live stream on October 10, 2019 from 8:00 AM – 9:30 AM Pacific Time.
You’ll get an in-depth look at the new capabilities announced in the 2019 release wave 2 across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform. James Phillips, Corporate Vice President of the Business Applications Group, and other Microsoft experts will guide you through the new updates, answer common customer questions, and discuss what these releases mean for your business.
Come learn how these new Power BI features will help you:
- Build a data culture for your organization by empowering everyone with intuitive experiences, a unified BI platform, big analytics, and pervasive artificial intelligence.
- Discover hidden actionable insights in data with new artificial intelligence capabilities that require no code.
- Manage growing data volume and complexity with petabyte-scale analytics that make Power BI and Microsoft Azure an unmatched combination.
- Benefit from the investments we’re making in simple, intuitive experiences that are deeply integrated with Microsoft Office 365 to provide self-service analytics for everyone.
- Create a global, governed, scalable, secure, and unified BI platform that meets the needs of both self-service and centralized BI.
With updates, insights, and demonstrations directly from the experts, you’ll better understand how to leverage these new technologies as part of your organization’s digital transformation initiatives.
Onboard the new capabilities in Power BI with confidence – prepare for the updates, read the release plan, and then tune in on October 10.
Come unlock what’s next for your business, register today!