Azure Synapse Analytics
Develop and manage your entire analytics infrastructure within a single interface by linking with Power BI.
- Query data on your terms using on-demand or provisioned resources to run analysis within your modern data warehouse.
- Experience a limitless analytics service built to ingest, prep, manage, and serve data for immediate use in machine learning, AI, and Power BI.
- Create enterprise-grade semantic models from the Azure Synapse workspace through integration with Power BI Desktop, which helps you define KPIs and business logic and apply role-based security.
- Build Power BI reports directly from within the Azure Synapse workspace and make these reports available to your business users.
Power BI Embedded
Offer world-class Power BI analytics in your enterprise apps or those developed for your customers.
- Quickly and easily provide customer-facing reports, dashboards, and analytics in your own applications by using and branding Power BI functionality as your own.
- Reduce developer workloads by automating the monitoring, management, and deployment of analytics, while getting full control of Power BI features and intelligent analytics.
- Choose the best way to visualize your data with out-of-the-box, certified, and custom-built visuals.
Azure Analysis Services
Reduce time-to-insights on complex data sets by connecting Power BI to real-time operational data.
- Meet the needs of your business users, keep pace with your business, and watch the pulse of your business by connecting to enterprise data—even if it resides on-premises.
- Combine data from multiple sources into a single, trusted BI semantic model that’s easy to understand and use for one version of truth.
- Connect this model to Power BI for self-service and data discovery by simplifying the view of data and its underlying structure.
Analyze large volumes of data quickly by using Power BI with the open source technology of Azure Databricks.
- Easily connect Power BI Desktop to Azure Databricks clusters using the built-in Apache SparkTM connector.
- Offload processing to Azure Databricks to optimize performance and get near real-time analysis.
- Unlock insights from all your data, access advanced automated machine learning capabilities, and build artificial AI solutions.
Apache SparkTM is a trademark of the Apache Software Foundation.
Azure Cognitive Services
Analyze structured or unstructured data using AI-powered features built into Power BI and connect to even more on Azure.
- Conduct AI sentiment analysis, key phrase extraction, language detection, and image tagging—all built into Power BI.
- Enrich your data by employing any of the Azure Cognitive Services tools to apply your own custom algorithms.
- Analyze large volumes of unstructured data, such as online reviews, for deep customer insights.
Azure Data Lake Storage
Get massive scale and flexible storage for all kinds of data to be analyzed using Power BI.
- Ingest, process, and then analyze your data on a massive scale using Azure Data Lake Storage and Power BI for both structured and unstructured data.
- Take advantage of Common Data Service to connect to your largest data sets, no matter where they reside.
- Take advantage of common data model formats that enable developers in your organization to maintain semantic consistency across deployments and line-of-business applications.
Azure Machine Learning Services
Visualize advanced insights using built-in machine learning capabilities in Power BI.
- Enable business analysts to use machine learning models built by data scientists directly in Power BI.
- Visualize and invoke insights from these models in your reports, dashboards, and other analytics empowering business users to make decisions with confidence.
- Point-and-click to add insights from models hosted in Azure Machine Learning Services to Power BI.
Simplify big data prep and analysis with Power BI
Learn how to automate preparation and analysis of your largest datasets to efficiently provide insights for those who need them by bringing Power BI and Azure together.