Last month we put out the call for custom visual submissions — along with other topics that interest you — to the Data Stories Gallery, and we got some fantastic entries! Congratulations to the grand winner and seven runners-up.
- David Fender – Christmas Countdown Dashboard
David's report shows off some great thematic custom visuals and is also a lot of fun!
Seven other reports will also be officially marked as a Featured story. Congratulations to the following submitters (in no particular order):
- "PowerBIArtist" – Tweepon – Tweet Me a Coupon
- Tristan Malherbe – 2016 US Elections Analysis
- Greg Deckler – 2016 Presidential Election Polls Analysis
- "ajohnlim" – INFLUENCER Map – Agency and Client Relationship
- Michael Strand – Vizion Solutions NBA Analysis
- Jeff Oleson – College Football Stats
- Miguel Félix – Maintenance Report
Submit your story
Want to see your work become a Featured story? Post it to the Data Stories Gallery, and then tweet a link with the hashtags #powerbi #datastory. At the end of each month we’ll review all tweeted stories, and choose several to become featured. Featured stories will be selected for telling a compelling story, being original and creative, and effectively using Power BI.
The author of the story that we pick as the grand winner each month will win a Power BI t-shirt and a badge of recognition for their Community profile. The inspiration topic for this month is "retail": show us a great data story with any kind of retail data.