The first annual Power Platform Conference sponsored by Microsoft and Power Platform Conference is coming to Orlando for an amazing in-person event this September, with keynotes, sessions, breakouts and more—all dedicated to Microsoft Power Platform products: Power BI, Power Automate, Power Apps, Power Pages, and Power Virtual Agents.
Gain insights and understanding on the latest features and benefits of Power Platform from Microsoft’s senior thought leaders, software engineers, and community experts, all focused on uniting humanity and technology. Learn and connect with key innovators as they incorporate human-centered design and use discovery-based solutions to solve ever-changing business challenges. Kicking off on September 18 & 19 with pre-conference workshops, the event runs September 20-22, 2022.
In addition to featuring more than 100 speakers and more than 150 sessions, conference-goers will have the opportunity to connect—and reconnect—with users from around the world, building their personal and professional relationships, while gaining valuable insight into what’s new and next for Microsoft’s business applications.
Capping off the week is a conference-exclusive night at Universal Orlando, home to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter® and Islands of Adventure™!
Don’t delay—sign up for the Microsoft Power Platform Conference today! We can’t wait to see you in Orlando!
Unmissable Power BI sessions:
Power BI experts from around the world will be hosting sessions on a variety of topics including 101s, product deep dives, and hands-on workshops to suit your learning needs.
Check out this one-pager and all the links below to learn more about Power BI’s sessions in the Power Platform Conference.
Power BI sessions include:
- From Insight to Action: Driving a Data Culture with Power BI
- A Guided Journey on Power BI for Excel Users
- Admin and Governance in Power BI
- Aggregations in Power BI: Automatic and User Defined
- Azure Monitor, Azure Data Explorer and Power BI, Oh My!
- Business Intelligence/Insights and Field Applications using Power BI
- Customer Success Stories with Power BI
- Deep Dive on Power BI, Teams, and SharePoint
- Empower your Customers and Partners with Rich Dashboards using Power Pages + Power BI
- Incremental Refresh and Hybrid Tables in Power BI
- Manage Power BI Content as Part of a Power App Solution
- Power BI + Azure Synapse Analytics. All you need to start creating a unified analytics solution
- Power BI Ask the Experts Certification
- Report Design for the Novice Power BI Report Consumer
- User Adoption: Creating and Supporting Power BI Champions
- What are Power BI Metrics?
- What are Power BI Metrics and What’s our Experience Implementing them in the Real World?
- And more here!
Hands-on Power BI workshops include:
- Everything You Wanted To Know About Power BI (but were afraid to ask!)
- Power BI, What Is It & How to Leverage It?
- The Day After Dashboard in a Day
Featured Power BI speakers include:
- Kim Manis (Director of Product Management, Power BI and Azure Synapse Analytics)
- Charles Webb (Product Manager, Power BI)
- Patrick LeBlanc (Principal Program Manager, Power BI)
- Arthi Ramasubramanian Iyer (Group Product Manager, Power BI)
- John White (CTO, TyGraph)
- Belinda Allen (Microsoft MVP, Microsoft MCT, Smith & Allen Consulting)
- Treb Gatte (CEO, Marquee Insights)
- And many more here!
See you there!
Power BI Senior Community Program Manager