Custom visuals are all about the community, whether the community developers who drive the awesome visuals in the gallery, create visuals privately for their organization use, or enthusiastic users who create beautiful reports using custom visuals and request more features and more visuals.
We love to see the excitement and energy that you bring to the community, so we are very excited to announce that custom visuals now have a special place in the Power BI community site, to share knowledge, ideas and news!
What you’ll find:
- Custom visuals development discussion – Ask questions, share knowledge, discuss anything about development of custom visuals
- Custom visuals ideas – Ask for new custom visuals, new features for existing custom visuals, or any idea you may have regarding the platform or specific visuals.
- Custom visuals community blog – read posts about new visuals in the gallery, news about the custom visuals platform, interesting articles, all posted by the community (and by us, the product group )
Get in there and start filling the forums! we want to hear your voice, learn from your experience, read your opinions.
And don’t forget all the other channels that we have for custom visuals:
- Get custom visuals from the gallery
- Developers documentation
- Developers tutorials on GitHub
- Report issues on GitHub