Compare results versus individual customers and within regions. Drill into top customers, gaining view of where they are located and what they are purchasing. Allocate resources effectively to maximise enterprise returns.
- Where are your customer buying your products regionally?
- Which are your top sales regions?
- Which channels are most of your products selling through?
- Drill into Quarter data and compare sales results versus same period last year.
- Search and multi select customer to view summarized analysis and key return metrics.
- Focus in on top customers where the bulk and revenue and sales comes from.
- Where are they located?
- What are they purchasing?
- What margins are you sales teams achieving?
- Look to understand why there are differences in sales margin for the same customers across different products and regions.
- Review individual sales on products for particular customer.
- Drill into recent products bought and compare this to a similar period last year.
- Compare sales margin through time versus the customer lifetime average margin.
- Gain explanations as to why any purchase was for a lower margin.
Enterprise DNA - We empower organisations with actionable intelligence via industry-leading technology, analytics and sophisticated enterprise intelligence applications.